NJAPM is the largest statewide mediation organization, and the only one in New Jersey with a structured accreditation process. We are the voice for professional mediators in New Jersey. NJAPM membership and accreditation can significantly enhance your marketability as a mediator. Benefits of NJAPM membership include:
- Networking and marketing opportunities with attorneys, mediators, financial professionals, and other providers
- Educational programs, conferences and meetings that qualify for continuing education credits
- Mediation promotion and referral programs that can augment your practice development efforts
- Opportunity to attain Accredited Professional Mediator (APM) status
- Membership in NJAPM is your entrée into the New Jersey mediation community, and signifies your participation in the field of dispute resolution in New Jersey.
- Access to other members for professional advice via several different listserv
- Representation and liaison for mediation issues with the NJ Legislature, NJ Courts, NJ Bar Association, Universities and more
- Discounts to conferences and training sessions, include some offered by NJICLE
- Discounted professional liability insurance and automotive insurance
Your clients benefit from your NJAPM Membership by:
- Membership in NJAPM tells clients you have a commitment to mediation.
- Clients benefit from a multidisciplinary network of professionals you can refer to, and the ongoing mediation training NJAPM provides.
- Clients and the mediator also have assurance that if they have a conflict, and the mediator is a member of NJAPM, the NJAPM Ethics Review Board (MERB) can provide assistance in addressing their situation in a professional and fair manner, with no cost to either party.